At Wimbledon Private GP Clinic we deliver a comprehensive range of GP services at times most convenient to you.
We provide same day medical consultations ensuring that your health concerns are dealt with in a timely manner. You will always see one of our highly experienced senior doctors who will be able to provide private prescriptions and arrange investigations as necessary. In your confidential consultations we will give you all the time you need and ensure that the health needs for you and your family are well catered for.
If you require medical advice you may speak to one of our doctors via a telephone consultation. For members this is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year with the first 10 consultations free of charge.
On occasions when you are unable to attend the clinic or wish to consult the doctor out of clinic hours we provide a home visiting service ensuring your health problem is rapidly dealt with. We carry a supply of medication which are often required during a home visit e.g. antibiotics thus avoiding a trip to your pharmacist and ensuring treatment is initiated immediately. Members are eligible for home visits 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Referrals to specialist consultants
Should you need to see a specialist consultant we are able to refer you directly to a private hospital of your choice. Recommendations can be made to the most renowned hospital consultants in a range of specialities. We also provide referrals and advice to other health care professionals such as physiotherapists and osteopaths.
Members are eligible to receive free repeat prescriptions which can be sent to a pharmacist of your choice. Requests may be made via our website or by phoning our staff. Please ensure that you order your medication at least 2 working days before they run out. On occasions we may ask you to make a review appointment to monitor your condition and to ensure you are receiving the best treatment available.
Other GP services include:
- Family planning advice and cervical smears
- Travel vaccinations
- Childhood immunisations
- Detailed health screens
- Sexual health screens
- Blood tests
- Allergy tests
- Referral for Ultrasound, CT, MRI scans
- Baby and ante-natal checks
- Ear syringing
- Insurance medicals
Our clinic opening times are Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm and Saturday mornings 10am to 1pm by appointment only. Should you wish to be seen at other times or unable to attend the clinic we are able to visit you at your home.
For administration queries and payments please ring between 9am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
Corporate / Occupational Health
Good occupational health can improve your business by increasing motivation, reducing sickness and absenteeism and improving staff selection. At Wimbledon Private GP Clinic our doctors can offer assessment for prospective employees and health screens for existing staff:
These comprise of a full medical examination including:
- Examination of heart, lungs, abdomen and neurological system. Urine analysis for diabetes, infection and kidney disease.
- Examination of height, weight and body mass index (BMI) and blood pressure
- Breathing tests, peak flow etc to asses lung function
- Blood tests including hepatitis screen, cholesterol, diabetes, liver function, full blood count for anaemia and infectionsand others as required
- CXR and resting ECG or exercise ECG if required to test heart function
- A full written report is prepared for the potential or current employer
Other examination and tests may be required, if necessary please enquire for further details.
Prices are available on application depending on requirements.
- Visa Medicals
- Insurance medicals and reports
- Bespoke corporate contracts with businesses
- Treatment of stress related illnesses
- Medicals for work absentee
- Travel vaccinations for employees travelling abroad
- Full GP service for busy executives
- Local visits to your work place
- Flu jabs
We offer a full visiting or clinic based service to hotels' guests and staff please call Wimbledon Private GP Clinic for further details.
Our GPs have done several educational health talks at local schools; we are also able to offer clinic or school visiting appointments. Please call for further details.