For an annual fee access is provided to medical services for you and your family 24 hrs a day every day of the year, giving you peace of mind that your health needs are taken care of.
Our personalised service will give you direct access to our experienced doctors and provide you with a comprehensive range of excellent private health care. What's more all of your children under the age of 18 yrs will be registered free of charge if both parents join us.
We take away the stress of getting an appointment to see a GP and give you access to our doctors any time of the day or night. We provide continuity of care ensuring you see the same doctor each time and if you ever need to be seen by a specialist refer you to the best private hospitals.
Benefits of registration are:
- 24 hr medical cover, every day of the year
- Home visits at any time of the day or night
- 10 free telephone calls per year for basic medical advice.(Note for detailed telephone consultations or for telephone consultations requiring a prescription which is not a repeat or a referral letter, a fee will apply).
- Reduced prices for consultations and investigations
- No charges for prescriptions and letters
- Advice on referrals to the most renowned consultants in private hospitals
Members are not charged for issuing a prescription; however pharmacy charges will apply for the cost and dispensing of any prescribed medication.
A bespoke premier service is also available.
You may register in the following ways:
- Print the registration form, complete your details and send with a cheque made payable to 'Private GP Wimbledon Ltd' to either of the addresses on the form
- Complete the form and come in and pay at reception
- Phone 020 8540 1009 and speak to our staff who will take your details and card payment
Annual Adult Registration (1)
Annual Child Registration (under 18s) (2)
Annual Registration for two adults (this will allow free registration for all children) (1)
(1) For subsequent years the following rates apply: annual registration £105, annual child registration £55 and family registration £215
(2) A child must register with an adult.
Annual registration out of hours (at doctor's discretion) will incur a £50 excess charge.
An additional £50 annual registration renewal charge will apply to the above fee if registration is not renewed within 30 days of expiry date.
Please note that delayed membership renewal will result in your membership renewing on the expiry date only.
If you have medical insurance including Allianz, Aviva, Cigna, AXA PPP and BUPA International which covers you for general practice consultations or investigations we will directly settle your bill with the insurance company, thus saving you time and stress in claiming back your payments. Please check your policy and provide us with your membership details.